Designity is the latest virtual model uniting US-based creative directors and creatives to collaborate on projects–and is backed by Amazon’s Audible! After experiencing exponential growth in the last five years as a design tech startup, we’re looking to continue expanding our ever-growing team of visionaries. With limitless growth opportunities, Designity enables its community to harness control over its career goals.
This Creative Recruiter role is an exciting opportunity to champion a truly disruptive mission, where you’ll help us welcome new talented creatives. Whether it be a longtime creative director, a graphic designer, or an account executive, you’ll be responsible for vetting and onboarding our US-based network. Our existing vetting system will assist you to determine every creative that joins Designity by using your keen sense of people to onboard the right fit. This role has the potential to grow into a Learning and Development Manager position or a VP of People role.
- - Facilitate a recruiting experience that aligns with the Designity brand and mission
- - Build and manage a database of US-based creative profiles and candidates
- - Work closely with creative directors to identify and recommend potential training opportunities
- - Handle day-to-day project requests, ensuring all requests are processed and accurately communicated per the current process
- - Process and communicate day-to-day project requests with the appropriate teams
- - Track team assignments, project workloads, and out-of-office dates
- - Help solve resource vacancies during crashing deadlines, out-of-office coverage, or illness
- - Lead weekly resourcing meetings to identity concerns and vacancies
- - Determine the best-recruiting strategies and practices for all creative positions
- - Build a strong pipeline by utilizing a variety of hiring channels
- - Conduct pre-screening, virtual interviews, and verify candidate qualifications
- - Create an amazing candidate application experience and act as a strategic talent advisor
- - Own the negotiation process with final stage candidates, from offer to acceptance
- - Develop partnerships with universities and coordinate internship programs
- - Must have 4+ years of creative agency recruiting experience hiring positions like creative directors, graphic designers, web developers, etc.
- - You understand the creative process and are familiar with popular tools like Adobe Suite
- - You’re able to manage disparate candidates and fill resource vacancies on time
- - You’re an excellent communicator (in-person and virtually) with strong EQ
- - You’re proactive in building relationships with all levels–emerging to senior/executive level
- - You’re detail-oriented, self-driven, and thrive in startup environments
- - You’re quick to problem solve and follow up on all communications
- - You’re always able to plan and map out all project steps, ensuring that all steps are followed
- - You have good leadership skills that allow you to recognize when to be an empathetic steward, recognize when flexibility is required, and when to act firm
- - You have a can-do attitude to challenging situations by having a strong focus on execution
- - FPermanently remote in all US timezones
- - Ful-time with 401k and health insurance benefits
- - Flexible and unlimited vacation policy
- - Note that all information submitted in our applications will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.