Graphic Design Internship
As an intern communications designer, you will define, shape, and create identities for some of the most exciting startups. Through human centered design and fearless experimentation, you’ll uniquely elevate the perception of the products, services and systems we design. Designity is a place unlike any other. It’s a place where you can solve diverse, complex challenges for our clients or the organization, alongside thoughtful, intelligent individuals who lead with curiosity, empathy, and optimism. Sure we work hard, but we also intentionally craft moments that allow our community to pause, create, and connect.
- Design branding packages, websites, apps, and other digital experiences
- Create looks like/works like prototypes that help tell a project’s story
- Work on a projects that solve problems across a variety of industries
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, New Media or an equivalent degree
- Strong interpersonal skills - we're a small team, so we spend a lot of time together!
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or other image editors
- Familiarity with concept ideation, design strategy, and digital prototyping
- College credit offered (if required)
- Average hourly wage for interns
- Unlimited Metro Card
- Free Lunch
- You will be definitely considered for our full-time opportunities after this internship
Important Note: Make sure you signup on Designity.com and complete your profile before you apply.