Sales Development Representative
Designity is a design technology start-up company with venture backing. We are now in growth mode and looking for highly motivated Sales Reps to help take the company to the next level and beyond.
Our economy is rapidly moving towards freelancing, especially in the design world. Designity is a marketplace for local freelance designers and business owners. Through our platform businesses directly work with verified designers to complete their design needs. To guarantee quality design, Designity provides customers with an art director during the entire process for quality assurance.
We compete on a combination of quality, customer satisfaction, and competitive pricing with services including web design, branding, promo video and other design related services. Through our online platform we’ve made it easy for our customers to create their project brief, collaborate with designers, view projects through completion, and process payments, all in one place.
Our Sales Development Reps are our future Sales Executives. We want to hear from candidates who are interested in progressing through our sales training program, while earning uncapped commissions and moving on to become closers.
- Generate leads through outbound email campaigns
- Make outbound calls to pre-qualified prospects to identify initial business
- Research target companies online in order to pre-qualify as sales opportunities
- Demonstrate the value propositions of our products and services
- Manage a high volume of leads in CRM accurately and efficiently
- Excel at qualifying each opportunity properly to ensure the right level of follow up
- Schedule deep dive discovery calls for the executive sales team
- Follow up on various marketing campaigns and events with the goal of sourcing
- Track all opportunities and receive inbound customer prospect inquiries
- Pursue prospective customers
- Manage multiple relationships well
- Build rapport with customers and prospects
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by Executive Team
- 1-3 years of proven sales success within a professional organization (preferably in advertising/digital agency)
- Proven track record of success in B2B and Saas sales.
- Have a friendly and professional telephone manner
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Advanced skills in Powerpoint, Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Experience with CRM.
- Proficient in functions of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Work well in a team environment
- Effectively express ideas verbally and in writing
- Independently take action beyond what is called for
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Ambition to grow within the organization
- Good interpersonal skills; self-starter
- A passion for technology